- DCM understands and respects your concerns about privacy. Our goal is to provide you with a personalized Internet experience that delivers the information, resources, and services that are most relevant and helpful to you. This Web site provides information and resources related to the products and services offered by DCM. We hope that you will find the Web site useful and we provide you with this notice of our intentions with respect to the information we may collect from you while you are using this site. Supplemental statements may apply to certain products, or services in particular. Links to supplemental statements, if any, can be found at the end of this page. Additionally, certain aspects of use of this site or information collected through this site may be covered by our contracts, if any, with customers.
Collection and Use of Information
- When you visit our site we may collect information from you that we might use to provide services, contact you with information on our products and services, maintain security or improve our site usability.
Personally Identifiable Information
- From time to time, we may request information that personally identifies you such as your name, mailing address, email address, telephone number, or other information that can be used to identify you. We may use this information to contact you with surveys or news and information about our products and services.
- As you use our site, we automatically collect information about your use of the site, such as the time and date of your visit, which Web pages you viewed and the number of bytes of information that were transmitted to your IP address. This information does not identify you personally and is collected for the purpose of maintaining the Web site and improving its usability or gathering statistics about the use of the site.
Dissemination of your Information
- DCM will not sell or rent personally identifiable information provided through this site. Occasionally, we may share personally identifiable information with trusted third party vendors and affiliates in order to provide the services you use or to administer our Web site. In addition, we may be required to disclose your personally identifiable information to a third party such as in the case of the sale of all or a portion of our business or assets, or if required to do so by law or to comply with judicial or governmental investigations.
Changes to this Policy
- Any changes to this statement will be posted at this location and will take effect immediately after they are posted. Collection of data from that point on will be subject to the new policy. You may wish to check back from time to time to be aware of any changes to the statement.
- Use of the Site is governed by Terms and Conditions of Use.